Add products by adding codes
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS – CUSTOMERS OF THE B2B PLATFORM b2b.innpro.eu (introduced on 10.06.2022)
1 General information
1.1 The shopping B2B platform b2b.innpro.eu, hereinafter referred to as the "B2B platform" is owned by a INNPRO ROBERT BŁĘDOWSKI sp. z o.o entered into the National Court Register at Rudzka 65C, 44-200 Rybnik with KRS number 0000944160, NIP: 6423234719 by the 10th Economic Division of the National Court Register of the District Court in Gliwice.
1.2 The Seller conducts via the B2B platform sales of products and digital content presented on the websites of the B2B platform, hereinafter referred to as "Goods" and provides electronically related services under the terms of these Terms and conditions.
1.3 The terms and conditions of the b2b.innpro.eu B2B platform, hereinafter referred to as "Terms and conditions", are terms and conditions referred to in article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws 2020.344 j.t., as amended). The Terms and Conditions are made available to Customers free of charge prior to conclusion of an agreement via a link located on the homepage of the B2B platform, under the tab Terms and Conditions b2b (https://b2b.innpro.eu/Regulamin-dla-przedsiebiorcow-klientow-sklepu-internetowego-b2b-innpro-pl-cabout-pol-54.html). The Customer has the right to download the Terms and conditions and make a printout. The Terms and conditions are also made available at the Client's request in such a way as to enable acquisition, reproduction and recording of their content by means of a teleinformation system used by the Client.
1.4 A "Customer" within the meaning of the Terms and Conditions is an entrepreneur within the meaning of Article 4 of the Act of 6 March 2018, who places an order or registers his/her account or uses other services provided electronically on the B2B platform. Entrepreneurs' Law (Journal of Laws 2021.162 j.t. as amended), with the exception of an entrepreneur being a natural person who concludes an agreement with the Seller directly related to the business activity conducted by this person, when the content of this agreement shows that it is not of a professional nature for the entrepreneur, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
1.5 In order to use the B2B platform, the Buyer should on his own obtain access to a device which makes it possible to view websites and perform actions on them, connect to the Internet, use a web browser and have an active e-mail box, which makes it possible to receive e-mail messages. The Seller ensures that the B2B platform works correctly for the Buyer using the following browsers:
a. Internet Explorer version 10.0 or later with Java applets support enabled, or
b. Mozilla Firefox version 17.0 or later with Java applets support enabled, or
c. Opera Opera 12.0 or later with support for Java applets enabled, or
d. Google Chrome version 23.0 or later with support for Java applets enabled, or
e. Safari version 5.0 or later with Java applet support enabled, or
f. Microsoft Edge version 25.10586.0 or later with Java applet support enabled.
Additionally, the minimum screen resolution allowing for comfortable browsing of the B2B platform pages is 1024x768 pixels. For full functionality of the On-line shop, the Seller recommends enabling the website browser to save cookies.
1.6 The use of the B2B platform in a manner contrary to the law, in particular, violating the personal rights of the Seller or third parties, interfering with the operation of the B2B platform, including the provision of illegal content through it, is prohibited.
1.7 Persons using the B2B platform on behalf of the Customer must be authorized to act on behalf of the Customer and incur obligations for and on behalf of the Customer. Whenever these Terms and Conditions refer to the Customer, it applies accordingly to the person acting on behalf of the Customer when using the B2B platform.
2 Making purchases
2.1 Making purchases in the B2B platform is possible on any day and at any time, subject to the fact that the implementation of orders placed outside normal working hours (Monday to Friday, except holidays, hours 8.00 - 15.00) will begin on the next working day.
2.2 Purchases in the B2B platform are made electronically, in which the Customer's e-mail address and password are the sole means of identification, and orders successfully placed using the above elements will be legally binding for the parties.
2.3 Placing an order is possible after registering with the B2B platform - creating an account with the B2B platform which takes place after completing and accepting the registration form, available by clicking Create Account (https://b2b.innpro.eu/client-new.php?register&wholesaler=true). Registration in the B2B platform does not oblige the Customer to place any minimum number of orders. The electronic account service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time. The Customer has the ability, at any time and without giving any reason, to delete the account by submitting an appropriate request to the Seller, through the contact details indicated in pt. 1.1.
2.4 The provision of any information by the Customer, including personal data of the Customer or his representatives, is voluntary, however, failure to provide information marked as required will result in the account not being registered, or the order not being processed.
2.5 In order to send an order via the B2B platform, the Customer:
a. opens the website https://b2b.innpro.eu/
b. logs in to his/her account
c. following the information contained on the website and messages displayed, selects the Goods by adding individual items to the basket, the number of ordered items, as well as selects the method of delivery and payment from among those offered by the Seller,
d. accepts the summary of the selected Goods, method and cost of payment and method and cost of delivery presented to him, and places an order for delivery of the Goods placed in the basket by clicking the button Order with obligation to pay.
2.7 The electronic service in the form of an order form is provided free of charge and has a one-time nature. It starts at the moment of adding the first Goods to the basket and ends at the moment of placing an order or at the moment of earlier termination of placing an order by the Customer.
2.8. Sending the order by the Customer (clicking the button Order with obligation to pay) is a statement of intent to conclude a sales agreement with the Seller, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and applicable law, as well as an obligation to pay for the ordered Goods and cover the agreed costs of the transaction.
2.9 After receiving the order from the Customer, the Seller will confirm all the important elements of the order by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. From the moment the Customer receives the e-mail message, referred to in the preceding sentence, a sales agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded, according to which the Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods to the Customer and transfer their ownership to the Customer, subject to point 2.10 below, and the Customer undertakes to collect the Goods and pay the price to the Seller and cover the agreed transaction costs.
2.10. If the stocks of the Goods for which the Customer placed an order are exhausted, the Seller will inform the Customer about this fact by e-mail. It can happen in a situation when the Client has purchased the Goods that were out of stock at the moment of ordering (the number of available pieces of the Goods is marked in the offer at the website of the B2B platform). The Seller may also propose extended waiting time for delivery of the Goods ordered by the Client. In such a situation, the Client can resign from the order or express consent to the extended waiting time for delivery of the Goods. If the Client does not respond within 5 working days, the order will be cancelled. In this email, the Seller may make the execution of the order placed by the Client dependent on making a prepayment in full or in part for the ordered Goods, regardless of the method of payment chosen by the Client.
2.11. The sales contract is concluded in the English language. 2.10. Recording, securing and making available to the Customer the content of the concluded sale agreement shall take place by making these Terms and conditions available on the website of the B2B platform, as well as by sending the Customer an e-mail message, referred to in point 2.9. of the Terms and conditions. 2.9. of the Terms and conditions. The content of the contract of sale is additionally recorded and secured in the IT system of the On-line Shop.
2.12 The Seller shall have the right to withdraw from a contract of sale concluded with the Customer within 30 days from its conclusion without giving any reason.
3 Delivery of Goods
3.1 Delivery of the Goods shall be made in a manner selected by the Customer at the time of ordering. Delivery costs will be indicated to the Customer during the ordering process and will be confirmed in the e-mail referred to in point 2.9 of the Terms and Conditions.
3.2. The term of delivery is from 1 to 7 working days, counting from the day of crediting the Seller's bank account with the payment for the Goods together with the agreed transaction costs - in case of payment by bank transfer, or counting from the day of placing and confirming the order - in case of trade credit. This term does not apply to the situation referred to in point 2.10 above, in which the Customer accepts an extended delivery term. Carrier informs the Customer in the form of an email or text about the details of delivery, in particular the tracking number or by providing a link to track the stages of delivery.
3.3 At the moment of delivery of the Goods ordered by the Customer to the carrier, the benefits and burdens associated with the Goods shall pass to the Customer, as well as the danger of its accidental loss or damage. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss, depreciation or damage to the Goods occurring from the acceptance of the Goods for transport until their delivery to the Client, or for any delay in transport. The Seller shall co-operate with the Client in order to enable a possible complaint procedure with the carrier, if necessary.
4.1 Subject to the Seller's right referred to in point. 2.10 last sentence, the Customer has the possibility to pay for the ordered Goods using one of the methods of payment specified in the order form.
4.2 The Seller may, on the basis of separate arrangements, grant the Customer a trade credit. In this case the Customer is obliged to make the payment within the period specified in the relevant arrangements for trade credit.
4.3 If the Customer chooses the prepayment method of payment, failure to receive the payment to the account of the Seller or the settlement agent within 3 working days from placing the order, will result in cancellation of the order. In this situation, you can re-submit the order, depending on the availability of the Goods, and choose another form of payment.
4.4 The prices of the Goods are given in the EUR currency.
4.5 A proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or a VAT invoice shall be provided to each order. The Customer agrees to receive invoices in electronic form.
5 Complaints and warranty for defects of the Goods.
5.1 The Customer may file a complaint regarding the services provided by the Seller electronically by submitting an appropriate request to the Seller, through the contact data indicated in point 5.1. 1.1.
5.2 The Seller's liability under warranty for the Goods towards the Customer is excluded on the basis of Article 558 § 1 of the Civil Code.
6. Warranty statement - durability warranty - distribution warranty
6.1. INNPRO Robert Błędowski Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the "Guarantor", guarantees proper operation of products from its offer, other than those indicated in section 6.2. below, hereinafter referred to as the "Product", provided that it is installed and operated in accordance with the instructions for use and the producer's recommendations in the user's manual or the distributor. The warranty statement is valid on the territory of the Republic of Poland and applies to products purchased on its territory. The warranty statement or warranty card is issued upon request or in some cases is delivered directly with the product.
6.1.A. For DJI brand products, the guarantor is SZ DJI BaiWang Technology Co, Building No.184.108.40.206,Baiwang Creative Factory, No.1051, Songbai Road,Nanshan Xili District, Shenzhen, China. INNPRO Robert Błędowski Sp. z o.o. is the producer's designated agent to transfer warranty claims from authorized in Poland to DJI's designated authorized repair facilities.
6.1.B. For RENEWED products, the guarantor is Renewed Burgemeester Verderlaan 11E, 3544AD Utrecht, Netherlands. INNPRO Robert Błędowski Sp. z o.o. is the producer's designated agent only for the transfer of warranty claims from authorized in Poland to RENEWED's designated authorized repair facilities.
6.1.C. For AMAZFIT brand products, the guarantor is Zepp North America Inc 18400 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 130, Irvine, CA, 92612, USA. INNPRO Robert Błędowski Sp. z o.o. is the producer's designated agent only for the transfer of warranty claims from authorized in Poland to AMAZFIT designated authorized repair services.
6.2 The warranty does not cover: additional and replaceable accessories, such that are or may be subjected to constant or fluctuating loads, such as propellers, tripods, mounting brackets, suction cups, brushes, filters, handles, sliders, and batteries in devices such as vacuum cleaner, drone, watch, power bank, jump starter. Parts that wear out or age naturally for this type of product. Batteries which, due to their physical characteristics, lose their capacity or original performance during use or storage, and this is a natural characteristic for this type of product. Discs, blades, drills, chucks, grinder soles, paint finishes, rubber parts, gears, bearings, belts, drums rings, cylinders, pistons, shells, motor brushes, power or transmission cables in case of insulation or plug damage, propellers, rolling or moving parts, the warranty does not cover packaging creases, faded packaging or discoloration, scratches, or worn out lettering.
6.3 The first purchaser of the Product "customer" of INNPRO Robert Błędowski Sp. z o.o. is entitled to the warranty. Rights under the Warranty are not transferred to subsequent purchasers of the Product. INNPRO Robert Błędowski Sp. z o.o. is not a party for the subsequent purchaser of the Product.
6.4 As a condition for the Guarantor to accept and process a claim, the Guarantor shall submit a sales document evidencing the purchase or sale of the Product and indicate the visible and legible serial number of the Product, if any.
6.5 Warranty period:
▪ As indicated on the product card on b2b.innpro.pl excluding batteries built into the device or included in the kit.
▪ The warranty period for the battery is independent of the product warranty period and is 12 months.
▪ The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase indicated on the sales document from INNPRO or according to the serial number scanned when the product is issued by the warehouse.
▪ For DJI brand products from the date of activation of the product by the first purchaser or the date of purchase by the first purchaser, whichever comes first. Or w/ the detailed specifications provided on the goods card or by the producer. However, no longer than the period of support from the warrantor's service or w/specification provided on the product card or in the user manual, the warrantor reserves the right to refuse performance when the product has been withdrawn from sale or its support has been terminated.
6.6 Liability under the warranty covers only defects arising from causes inherent in the sold Product. In particular, the warranty does not cover defects that arise from the use of the product and are not a physical or legal defect:
▪ Mechanical of any kind, including those caused by overloading or overheating
▪ arising as a result of installation or use of the Product not in compliance with the instruction manual
▪ arising as a result of transport or use of the Product in conditions inconsistent with the specification
▪ arising from improper storage or improper maintenance of the Product
▪ arising as a result of complete depletion of lubricant or oil in the Product
▪ arising due to severe contamination inside or outside the Product
▪ caused by use of accessories that do not comply with the recommendations of the producer or distributor of the Product
▪ resulting from fortuitous events, such as fire, flooding, electrical surges, lightning, etc.
▪ resulting from acts of war, riots, acts of terror or vandalism
▪ damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of battery and charger
▪ damage caused by flights in which the recommendations in the official instructions for use were not followed
▪ damage caused by using the product in bad weather (e.g., high winds, rain or sandstorms, etc.)
▪ damage caused by using the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e., in mining areas or near radio transmission towers, high-voltage cables, power stations, etc.)
▪ damage caused by using the product in an environment where there is interference from other wireless devices (i.e., cameras, wireless video, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
▪ damage caused by using the product at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight specified in the user manual.
▪ damage caused by forced flight when components are worn or damaged.
▪ damage caused by reliability or compatibility problems when using unauthorized parts
▪ damage caused by operation of the device with a poorly charged or damaged battery pack
▪ loss of or damage to data by the product
▪ all programs, delivered with the product or installed later
▪ malfunctions or damage caused by third-party products, including those that DJI may provide or integrate into the DJI's product upon request
▪ damage resulting from technical support other than DJI's
▪ products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed
▪ failure to perform the actions listed in the user manual intended to be performed by the user
▪ in the event of any repair, alteration, modification, disassembly in whole or in part, or structural changes to the Product by an entity other than the Guarantor or approved by the Guarantor. The discovery of creases on the splines of the fastening elements of the parts of the item or damage to seals, labels or other protections, making it impossible to read the information contained therein may be treated as interference of an unauthorized entity.
▪ damage caused by improper installation, improper use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions for use
6.7 The person entitled under the warranty is obliged to report to the Guarantor the fact of revealing a defect in the Product immediately after its discovery and deliver it on their own after making a claim through the service panel serwis.innpro.pl to the following address: Serwis INNPRO ul.Rudzka 65C 44-200 Rybnik. Guarantor is not responsible for damage caused during the conscious use of the defective item. The guarantor does not reimburse any costs of delivery and return of the product to the entitled person, the guarantor does not collect products from customers.
6.8 The defect report must include:
▪ Name, VAT, address data of the buyer, as well as e-mail address and phone number;
▪ An indication of what the Product defect consists of with respect to the product features;
▪ indication of when, by whom and under what circumstances the Product defect was found;
▪ precise enumeration of the elements of the Product submitted with the application (e.g. "box, drill, 2 drills, battery", do not use general terms such as set, complete set, kit, propellers, cables, covers, instructions, safety devices, etc.);
▪ specify the type of repair expected: warranty or out-of-warranty (paid).
6.9 The Guarantor reserves the right to request additional information as it deems necessary to properly process the application.
6.10. The Product submitted for service should be delivered clean and protected from damage during transport (preferably in the original packaging). In the case of generators, all fluids (oils and fuel) must be removed from the Product by an authorized person. The Guarantor reserves the right to reject the claim if fluids are detected.
6.11 The guarantor shall ensure to inform the entitled person within 14 days from the acceptance of the application at its headquarters about the result of recognition and legitimacy of the application. If the defect is confirmed, the guarantor shall ensure that the defect covered by the warranty is repaired free of charge within 60 days from the date of acceptance of the defective product by the guarantor at the guarantor's service premises. If the repair is not possible, the guarantor will return the equivalent of the amount paid from the sales document or replace the product with a defect-free one, depending on what is more favorable to the guarantor. The Guarantor shall decide solely on the method of removal of defects covered by the warranty.
6.12. The Guarantor reserves the right to reduce the value of the refund for the goods in the event that the eligible person has delivered an incomplete product. The value of the refund may be reduced in proportion to the value of the missing elements w/ purchase prices of these elements. In case of replacing the Product or damaged parts of the Product with new ones, they become the property of the warrantee, in exchange for the defective elements, which become the property of the Guarantor. The Guarantor shall not return the defective parts of the Product in case of their replacement.
6.13 The warrantee shall have no rights under the warranty other than those mentioned above. This provision is without prejudice to mandatory statutory provisions.
6.14. The entitled person shall be obliged to collect the repaired product, issued to him by the guarantor within a period not exceeding 20 days from the date of informing the entitled person about the readiness of the product for collection. After the expiration of this period, the guarantor will be entitled to treat the product in question as abandoned with intent to dispose of ownership, within the meaning of Article 180 of the Civil Code.
6.15 If a DJI product reveals defects within seven days from the date of purchase and they are confirmed by the guarantor's intermediary, the Guarantor will make every effort to replace the product with a new, defect-free one within 14 business days under the DJI DOA warranty. The warrantor reserves the right to refuse DOA replacement in case of stock shortages or logistical problems.
6.16 DJI DOA warranty service will not be provided if:
▪ The product was delivered to the Guarantor more than seven calendar days after its purchase.
▪ Proof of purchase, receipts or invoices were not delivered with the device or are suspected to have been forged or tampered with.
▪ The product delivered to the Guarantor for replacement does not include all original accessories, add-ons and packaging, or contains items damaged through the fault of the user.
▪ After all appropriate tests have been performed by the Guarantor, the product will not contain any defects.
▪ Any errors or damage to the product will be caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, such as exposure to moisture, introduction of foreign matter (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.
▪ Product labels, serial numbers, watermarks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
▪ Damage is caused by uncontrolled external factors, including fires, floods, high winds or lightning strikes.
6.17 The guarantor and the guarantor's intermediary shall not be liable for:
▪ Loss or disclosure of any data including confidential information, proprietary information or personal information contained in the product.
▪ Personal injury (including death), property damage, personal injury or material damage caused by the use of the product contrary to the instructions for use.
▪ Legal and other consequences caused by the user's failure to comply with the laws of the Republic of Poland and other countries.
6.18 Warranty for repairs:
▪ does not extend by time in service
▪ does not renew
6.19. In case of non-conformity of the sold item with the agreement, the buyer shall have remedies by law on the part and at the expense of the seller, and that the warranty does not affect these remedies.
7 Personal data protection
7.1 The administrator of personal data of the B2B platform's Customers, as well as persons acting on behalf of the Customer, is INNPRO Robert Błędowski sp z.o.o., which is the Seller within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions.
7.2 The scope of the Customer's data (person acting on his/her behalf), required to conclude a sales agreement or create an account at the B2B platform includes: first and last name (business name), address: street, house number, premises number, postal code, city, country, telephone number, e-mail address. The Customer may also provide his/her VAT number, additional information. In addition, the B2B platform service automatically collects the IP address of the computers of persons using the B2B platform.
7.4 With a separate, explicit consent of the Customer (person acting on his/her behalf), the Seller may process his/her personal data in order to provide him/her with an electronic service by periodically sending information about new products and promotions at the B2B Platform ("Newsletter"). Newsletter may be subscribed to by ticking the appropriate checkbox when setting up an account at the B2B platform. The Newsletter electronic service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time. The Customer has the possibility to resign from the Newsletter at any time and without giving any reason, by submitting an appropriate request to the Seller, through contact data indicated in point 1.1. 1.1. or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each Newsletter. Resignation shall be tantamount to withdrawal of consent for processing of the Client's personal data for the purpose of Newsletter service provision. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of data processing which took place prior to the withdrawal.
8 Final provisions
8.1 The settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer shall be submitted to the courts having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Seller.
8.2 Subject to unconditionally binding provisions of law, the Seller's liability towards the Customer, regardless of its legal basis, shall be limited to the amount of price paid for the Goods, including delivery costs, in each case (also if the Customer's claim is not related to the sale agreement) no more than to the amount of 125.00 EUR. The Seller shall be liable to the Customer only for direct damage and within the limits of actual loss.
8.3 In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.
8.4 Any comments or questions regarding the operation of the B2B platform can be submitted to the addresses given in the Contact tab (https://b2b.innpro.eu/contact-eng.html).
8.5 These Terms and Conditions do not violate any of the Customer's rights under applicable law. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is inconsistent with applicable law, this provision will not apply, which does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
8.6 The Seller may amend the Terms and Conditions, informing the Customers about the amendments in advance. Information about the planned changes to the Terms and Conditions will be published on the website of the B2B platform, in the tab Terms and Conditions for entrepreneurs (https://b2b.innpro.eu/Regulamin-dla-przedsiebiorcow-klientow-sklepu-internetowego-b2b-innpro-pl-cabout-pol-54.html) along with the text of the new version of the Terms and Conditions. Orders placed before the changes come into effect are carried out on the basis of the previous rules, to which links are provided in the tab Rules for entrepreneurs (https://b2b.innpro.eu/Regulamin-dla-przedsiebiorcow-klientow-sklepu-internetowego-b2b-innpro-pl-cabout-pol-54.html).